
Apparently that phrase is how I've been running my blog these days! :)
We do have great news and have just been basking in it and soaking it in. Ryan is full time, salaried with benefits now!!! (Hence the previous post about him not needing to work at Menards in the wee hours of the morning anymore.)
We are at the beginning of week two of that transition. Last week was interesting as we both readjusted to actually being home together in the morning. It was wonderful to have help with the kids and help getting them out the door to the sitters. It was also interesting learning how to share the bathroom again after 7 months of having it to myself and knowing the EXACT routine I needed to have in order to get me and the kids out of the house, to the sitters and me to work on time. Let's just say I told Ryan to get out of the bathroom a few times last week. :)
This weekend we had our first practice with Concentus, which is a select community choir. It was wonderful to sing challenging choral music again (Am I a dork? I don't care if I am, it was GREAT!). This is going to be our first Christmas concert put on by this group and all of the proceeds from ticket sales and free will offering will go to a charity TBD. Mark your calendars for December 17th at 7:00 p.m. at Bluffton University. It will be a wonderful way to celebrate Christmas!
In other news, we started putting a fence in our backyard over the weekend. We had enough to get the back done. Lowe's also has all of their shrubs 75% off, so we may be grabbing some of those to finish the landscaping back there before winter strikes. I mean, you can't beat a shrub for $2.50. Seriously.
And, Ryan being home in the mornings means that I can exercise without having to get up at 4:00 a.m. So, that's one less excuse I can use to NOT exercise (good? bad?) and this morning I did Level One of Jillian's 30-day Shred. That's a good feeling.
Here's to a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment