Saturday, September 12, 2009

The reveal!



I LOVE IT! I obviously haven't styled it myself yet, but I love the style. It's a little bit of an asymmetrical cut, very short. I love the wispy bangs. I am SO glad I did it!

And, look at my beautiful daughter. She got her bangs trimmed this morning too!

6 comments:

www.thecrazydaisies.wordpress.com said...

oh my gosh. ITS EXCELLENT. And super cute. I'm jealous. :) Have fun w/ it. Post more pictures (like of the back!)

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I will SAY IT AGAIN: I love it!

You look GORGEOUS, Dri. YAY!

Kendra said...

You look amazing, Dri! It look awesome on you. You are far braver than I, my friend.

Abbe said...

it looks so, so cute! as a fellow short hair girl, all i can say is WAY TO GO! :) you won't regret it!

Mickey D. said...

It's fantastic! You definitely can pull off short hair.

I like the sassyness of it.

Your daughter's hair cut looks nice too :)

Wrestling Kitties said...

CUTE!!!! I love it, I wish I could pull off a short style like that...especially when I see yours and it looks so adorable!