Plans have changed for vacation. Unfortunately, one of Aunt Jan's kids, John, is very sick and is in the hospital, possibly with something heart related which is so scary. Please pray for John and his healing. For Jan that she can get rest. And for the rest of the family. I'm sure this is a very stressful thing to be going through.
So, we are having vacation at home - a "staycation" if you will. :) And, I thought I'd post some pictures of the fun had the first night!
Papa Rick stopped by and taught Reece a new game. -Shoot the Star Wars guys with the Foam Launcher Thingie- Reece thought it was AWESOME.
Taking aim.
Notice the little Star Wars guys down in front. Nice shots, buddy.
Here, brother, I will help you.
Reece got to decide where to go for supper. McDonalds it was. In our hometown, but a picture was NECESSARY. It is staycation afterall! :) We were determined if someone came up to us to ask us where we were from we were going to talk in a strange accent. No one asked....
Jenna had the right staycation attitude. Here she is just chillin' on the way home from McDs.
Then they played and played and played when we got home. I relaxed and read a book. Reece played Wii and Jenna made a royal mess of the living room, which I didn't clean up before bed. Because, we're on... staycation. :)
4 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great evening! And, can I just say, up until this picture of Jenna in her car seat, I had no idea how much she looks like your mom!!! That is crazy!
good for you! i hope that you have fun. i'll be thinking of John and i do hope that you get to see Aunt Jan sometime soon.
Oh no, my thoughts are with them.
What a GREAT idea, I love it! A Staycation, haha awesome! I can't believe how big Jenna is, didn't you just have her?!?! :) I love the McDonalsd pic and I hope you enjoy the rest of your staycation!!
While I'm so sorry that you couldn't get to Aunt Jan's... (And for all that is going on with Aunt Jan's family) - I LOVE these photos.
The smile on Jenna's face in front of McDonald's CRACKED me up.
ENJOY your staycation!
Post a Comment