I heard this story of an acquaintance's little boy, let's call him Jack, and it was too funny not to share.
Jack is 5 years old and from the time I've known of him (at least the last two years) he's been a MAJOR Michael Jackson fan. Major enough that I heard about his love of all things Jackson and I really don't know them well. He knows all of his songs, has a Michael Jackson doll, the whole nine yards.
So, Jack's mom hears of Michael Jackson's death and is trying to figure out how to break it to him, wondering the whole time how he's going to take it. The mom finds the right time and sits Jack down and says, "Jack, Michael Jackson died from a heart attack today."
Jack heard his mom say, "Jack, Michael Jackson died from a hard attack today."
He sat and thought for a second and said in all seriousness, "(shaking his head) Was it robots or ninjas?"
I mean, if you are going to be under a hard attack the obvious choices for what could kill you would DEFINITELY only be robots or ninjas! :)
Gotta love kids' minds!!!
3 comments:
THAT is the cutest thing.
hee hee. Love that.
That is hilarious! It had me laughing out loud in my office.
Kids are great.
I think I just peed myself a little from laughing. Kids are great!
Post a Comment