Friday, May 8, 2009

Workin' for the weekend!

Happy thoughts this morning:

It's Friday!

From 6:00 p.m. tonight until Monday morning no one in our house has to work anywhere! We can spend time together as a family!

The house is relatively in good shape without a TON of laundry to do this weekend!

I got my hair trimmed yesterday which is always refreshing and nice! (And, she showed me a new way to style my hair that was really fun and easy!)

All of our bills for the entire month are paid with some 'left-over!'

Mmmm..... Otis Spunkmeyer cookies are freshly baked this morning and ready to be in the lobby for everyone to enjoy!

What is making you happy today?

3 comments:

Wrestling Kitties said...

Oh, that sounds like such a great weekend! It is so great knowing you have most of your stuff done for the weekend and have no worries other then your family! ENJOY :)

Mine is similar, I am happy that my sister and hubby are officially done with school for a couple weeks! During the semester they spend the evenings/weekends doing homework or studying while I find ways to entertain myself. But for a few weeks we can all just chill out and relax! I think this weekend I see the movie theater in our future.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

What a wonderful day!

I am happy that today is pizza day with my brother, sister, niece and C.

I'm pregnant - these days any food-related items are what make me happy.

www.thecrazydaisies.wordpress.com said...

My daughter is in a wedding tomorrow. She is more excited than for Christmas. So its been fun to see. I can't wait to see her all prettied up.