
My answer is yes, yes, yes!
Check out the coupon sites that are listed under my Blogs I Read list to the right. One of them is a local person who actually does classes on how to save the most money using coupons and store credits from places like CVS and Walgreens. The other is a national site where the blog author posts information on freebies, coupons, savings and other random money saving tips.
I am slowly introducing myself to how this would work and am starting to pay attention to the blog posts. I have yet to get a Saturday paper (that's the paper around here that has coupons in it) and start doing it, but it seems easy. Instead of clipping and filing the coupons you think you'll use, you just file the entire coupon insert and when the site shows that things are on sale, you find the insert, cut the coupon out and go use it.
The best part? The NW Ohio blog posts a weekly list of the best prices for milk and produce. I've used that the most so far.
Are any of you coupon clippers?
2 comments:
I'm a MAJOR coupon person. I usually clip the coupons of stuff I buy already, then put them in a file folder. I wait for a week or two and the stores usually have sales on the items. So its a double bonus.
CVS is lovely. I usually get most of my stuff for FREE there. I never ever pay money for toothpaste, razors, and only a dollar for stuff like shampoo, soap, pads, etc. iheartcvs.com is a good one. My other fav site ishttp://community.babycenter.com/groups/a7465/coupon_deals_for_bargain_hunters? (its the babycenter web site with coupon deals for bargain hunters).
:)
I'm really bad about cutting coupons and then forgetting to use them. I'll get to the car and realize that I still have the coupons in my hand! I need to work on that.
My SIL is a lover of CVS, as well. She also is a chronic prescription transferer, in order to get coupons.
Have you ever been to babycheapskate.com? It's a good site for deals on baby/kid stuff (diapers, formula, clothes, etc.)
Post a Comment