
It is 12:30 a.m. and there is NO good reason I should still be up and kicking.
I was up til the wee hours of the morning New Years Day, didn't sleep much last night because of nervousness/excitement, left the house at 7:45 a.m. to go to my first day of work at my new job, drove to Toledo after work and sat through Life Insurance class until 9:45 p.m., drove home, did a practice test and did a little other studying.
Can you tell tonight is the first time I've had serious caffeine intake for over 2 years (or maybe longer)? I drank 16 oz of a mix of coffee and gas station cappucino from 6-10 p.m. while I was in class.
Guess what I'm getting tomorrow at my lunch break so I can get through another 8 hours of class tomorrow? Oh, and what I'll probably be getting Sunday morning & maybe even Sunday at lunch to get through ANOTHER 8 hours of class. AND then Monday morning as I'm driving to Toledo again to take my licensing test.
I smell addiction coming on....
3 comments:
mmmmm.....coffee. I know I have an addiction, but I just love it!
Hope your new job is going well! That is such a long day....coffee is a must.
I think it's going to be a problem that may or may not require 12 steps to stop.
There are worse addictions out there. :)
Hello friend, my name is K, and I am also a coffee/caffeine addict.
Post a Comment