Monday, January 19, 2009

10 Things I'm Thankful For.

1. The yummy double chocolate Otis Spunkmeyer cookies that we bake in our office to give to clients/prospective businesses.

2. R's Christmas bonus. It wasn't huge, but every little bit helps right now.

3. Underwear that fits.

4. A new work wardrobe made possible through Christmas money/gift cards.

5. Hair that is ALMOST long enough to pull back in a pony tail.

5. Jenna's smile.

6. Reece's imagination.

7. Unemployment benefits and the helpful people at the unemployment office.

8. Being able to read. What I'm currently reading - random Time magazines, God Wants to Save Christians (Rob Bell), Little Red Book of Selling.

9. Snow that looks like glitter in the moonlight.

10. Ryan picking up extra hours at work this week. WAHOO!

2 comments:

www.thecrazydaisies.wordpress.com said...

Ooh. I like Rob Bell. Might have to read that one!

Wrestling Kitties said...

Underwear that fits....that DOES make ALL the difference in the world!!

great list