I am home with Reece (& Jenna) today.
He was coughing last night on and off and was stuffy all day yesterday.
This morning at 5:30 he came in to our room and said, "I feel sick" in the cutest, 3-year-old boy, stuffy nose voice you can imagine.
Now, I knew he didn't feel good if he actually got out of his bed and walked into our room in the middle of the night. He DOES NOT get out of bed. He just doesn't. We tell him, "When you wake up from your nap (or in the morning) go ahead and come downstairs." He never does. He always waits for you to come up and get him. He has gotten out of bed twice - once a few weeks ago when we were letting Jenna cry it out a bit at night (he didn't like that AT ALL and thought she was hurt) and then again last night.
Poor kid.
He watched two movies this morning and has been chilling out on the couch most of the day. We ate lunch and started another movie and he got about 5 minutes into it and was asleep. He's up in his bed now and hopefully will sleep the afternoon away and start feeling better.
3 comments:
Oh! I hope that Reece feels better VERY soon.
And you? TAKE your vitamins!
awww... i hope that cute little guy gets to feeling better soon!
I'm sending healthy vibes your way. It seems like EVERYBODY has sick children these days!
Post a Comment