* I am cleaning my entire house today. It needed it bad. The living room and kitchen are the only rooms left.
* I am still not done with my Christmas shopping or wrapping.
* Jenna is constantly biting me when I nurse and it hurts. Bad.
* I CANNOT wait until Christmas morning. This year is going to be SO fun with Reece (he's 3 1/2).
* We had an amazing supper last night prepared by my step-brother-in-law who is a chef. OH MY GOODNESS! Menu: pot roast & gravy, mashed potatoes, ham w. pineapple chutney, salad with pecans, cranberries and home made hot bacon dressing, tiramasu ice cream cake (step m-i-l made that). Michael, you can come home more often! :)
* All of my ironing is done.
* It is a strange feeling going from getting up every morning, getting dressed in presentable clothing, putting on making, doing my hair and walking out the door to go to work to still being in my jammies at 3:30 in the afternoon, with my glasses still on and no make-up. But, I will have a VERY clean house.
* Tonight is Cookie Swap version 34.0. WOHOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment