Sunday, November 30, 2008

HIGH Recommendation!


We went to see the movie Bolt last night. It was TERRIFIC!

A movie for all generations, seriously. Reece loved it, Ryan & I got some great laughs out of it, my mom loved it! It had great action, a good story line. I experienced pretty much every emotion including excitement, suspense and hilarious laughter.

It was Reece's first movie in an actual theatre (which was REALLY cool, too) and he sat through the whole thing with only one bathroom break. He talked for quite a while on the way home. His favorite part - "When the bad guys are trying to get Penny and they come in their helicopters and then the motorcycles come out and are chasing Penny. Then Bolt saves her."

If you have a chance to see this movie, I would HIGHLY recommend it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We took Meredith to see it on Thanksgiving. Her first time in a movie theater as well. She said, " I like that movie mommy!"