Aimless Oasis

Welcome to a place to share my aimless thoughts - a place that is an oasis where I can reflect on the routine of life.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

SNL Makes Me Happy

How many out there are watching the SNL Election shows?

Thursday night is definitely MUST SEE T.V. in our house - The Office followed by SNL. Can't go wrong with that.

1 comment:

Wrestling Kitties said...

Love it!!

October 24, 2008 at 12:10 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Dri
I'm pretty low key. I like the simple, beautiful and meaningful things in life.
View my complete profile

Blogs I Read

  • Gal Meets Glam
    Every Outfit I Wore in July
    16 hours ago
  • Kendi Everyday
    The Linen Conundrum
    1 day ago
  • Putting Me Together
    6 Fresh and Easy Outfits for Back to School to Make Mornings Simpler + 40-60% OFF!!!
    1 day ago
  • in residence
    reading lately: June roundup
    4 weeks ago
  • Rachel Held Evans - blog
    Rachel's Health Updates
    7 years ago
  • Two Pretzels
    5 Ways to Eliminate Chaos (What seems to be working for me...)
    7 years ago
  • deliberate.life.spann
    Faith, Hope and Love...she taught us all of those things
    10 years ago
  • It is Well with my Soul...
    Family Time
    12 years ago
  • Got Some Legs
    Why I run: Expectation
    13 years ago
  • SummerK Photography
  • Running Chatter
  • this beautiful struggle
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.