Monday-Friday our entire household is up and at 'em by 6:30 a.m.
Ryan and I are up before that, taking showers, packing lunches, getting bottles ready for Jenna, etc. We get the kids up around 6:30, get them dressed, pack their clothes and stuff for the day and one of us (usually Ryan) shuffles them into the car at 7:00 a.m. and off to the sitter's.
So, on a Saturday morning when we are staying at a hotel in the Hocking Hills region of OH having a relaxing mini-vacation with Ryan's family it would seem appropriate to sleep in.
Not a chance. My biological clock woke me up at 6:00 a.m. Sigh. And the bed wasn't THAT great, so I realized I was pretty uncomfortable which made it even harder to go back to sleep. And, being away from my baby(s) again means that I have to continue to pump to keep my milk supply up for Jenna. So, my husband was up and running on the hotel's treadmill at 6:15 and I was up getting ready and pumping at 6:30.
The good part of all of this is that even though I'm up earlier than I'd like to be on vacation on a weekend, I did get the chance to catch up on your blogs and I'm not running around like a crazy woman getting things ready for my kids to leave the house.
And, I'm excited because we are going to do a huge zip-line course today! And, tomorrow will be the first day in weeks (literally) that I will be spending the entire day with my children. Traveling, adjusting to a full-time job and the like has kept me VERY busy.
Off to partake of the hot continental breakfast!
1 comment:
Just ONCE I too would like to sleep in till 7:30..... ok maybe 8:00.
Post a Comment