Welcome to a place to share my aimless thoughts - a place that is an oasis where I can reflect on the routine of life.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Miss J Update
She is now: - grabbing on to everything she can - smiling ALL of the time - pushing herself around with her feet when she's laying on the floor - talking/screaming like crazy
I just loved this age with Rhys. It was only a few months ago, but it seems like forever. They're so curious and always doing new things, but not in a way where they're getting into everything and you can't leave them alone to even go pee.
1 comment:
I just loved this age with Rhys. It was only a few months ago, but it seems like forever. They're so curious and always doing new things, but not in a way where they're getting into everything and you can't leave them alone to even go pee.
Post a Comment