Monday, July 28, 2008

Blahs.

I have a case of the blahs tonight so I'll think of three things I'm happy about - one from the recent past, one from the present and one that's in the future:

1.) Past - The beer I had at D & M's on Saturday evening. Pomegranate Raspberry Michelob Ultra. I haven't had a beer in a long time.

2.) Present - Living close to family.

3.) Future - Getting together with my girlfriends from college (Two Pretzels included and maybe Trophy Life (?)) on Saturday!

Feel free to join in. What are you happy about? Past, present, future....

3 comments:

Lori said...

I've never had pomegranate raspberry beer before. I think it would fit in quite nicely with the pomegranate kick I've been on lately. Pomegranate chipotle glaze from Tastefully Simple, pomegranate gum from Orbit, pomegranate martinis...

Unknown said...

Pomengranate Burt's Bees chapstick is awesome.

Past - Strawberry Frozen Lemonade that I had from Fritzie Freeze yesterday.

Present - Athena dancing along with the Wiggles.

Future - Athena's 1st birthday party "Take 2" this weekend.

Wrestling Kitties said...

Past - This last Saturday I had the evening alone and watched a movie and ate popcorn

Present - Matchbox 20 is playing on my yahoo radio! love them

Future - My friends son is celebrating his 1st birthday saturday!!