Thursday, April 17, 2008

Worth Mentioning


It is definitely worth mentioning that it is super sunny with beautiful blue skies right now. The temperature is supposed to get up to 75 degrees today!

I hope you all get a chance to enjoy it!

Definitely makes me want to put a pair of shorts on and sit outside sunning my pasty-white self! :)

It truly makes me miss you, Aunt Jan! Reminds me of a day we'd hang out at your place on the patio drinking a beer, eating amazing food and laughing till our sides and face hurt. Love you!

3 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

That's absolutely wonderful! How nice that you get a little bust of sunshine today. VERY GOOD!

How are you feeling?!

Lori said...

Yes, today is beautiful. You can't help but be in a great mood when the weather is like this. I took Rhys for a two-hour long walk today and it was wonderful. Enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

I am SO READY for our family to gather and enjoy one another and that patio experience on a warm day into evening. We are so blessed.
I have been raking and cleaning up the entire back yard the past couple of days. My motivation? The anticipation of little blessings running through the sprinkler in tender bare feet!