Thursday, January 3, 2008

Tickling my funny bone


Last night we watched America's Funniest Home Videos and I laughed very hard and out loud more than I have in a long time.

Remember Bob Saget? I thought he was a dork as a host, but the new host, John Fugelsang, is funnier to me.

Definitely a good laugh last night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

What he said.

Dri said...

My hubby has informed me that John Fugelsang is NOT the host that was on that night and is pictured on my blog.

I stink at famous people's names, names of songs and the musicians who sing them, etc.

So, pray tell.... anyone who is good at these things.... who is the funny gentleman who is now the host of AFV?

Anonymous said...

Tom Bergeron. He is a funny dude. Even Q likes him.