Besides being so disgusting - you are right, could you even do anything? I get annoyed when my nails get long. And when I had fake nails for my wedding, I couldn't get them off fast enough.
I've seen an interview with her on one of those "You'll never believe this" shows. She says that there's not a ton that she can do on her own when her nails are that long. She has learned to cook and read, but there's a lot of "other things" that she said she needs help with ... I think her example was washing her hair.
Here's what I wonder ... How does she keep them (and her hands, for that matter) clean? ... well ... that's one of the things I wonder ...
3 comments:
One word - GROSS!
Besides being so disgusting - you are right, could you even do anything? I get annoyed when my nails get long. And when I had fake nails for my wedding, I couldn't get them off fast enough.
Is it really worth it?!?!
yep. gross is the right word. and you have to wonder: how does she, um, wipe? [hey! you know you were thinking the same thing!]
Ha!
I've seen an interview with her on one of those "You'll never believe this" shows. She says that there's not a ton that she can do on her own when her nails are that long. She has learned to cook and read, but there's a lot of "other things" that she said she needs help with ... I think her example was washing her hair.
Here's what I wonder ... How does she keep them (and her hands, for that matter) clean? ... well ... that's one of the things I wonder ...
Post a Comment