Tuesday, December 18, 2007

We find out tomorrow!


Tomorrow is our trip to my midwife for the ultrasound and we will find out if we are having a boy or a girl.

WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

My chiropractor has a prediction...... if you want to know what that prediction is, read my comments. I'll confirm/deny that prediction tomorrow.

4 comments:

Dri said...

Our chiro has a way of asking your body if you are having a boy or a girl and he predicts..... GIRL.

R & I are pretty much thinking girl, too, and have been since about the beginning, but we'll see how everything looks tomorrow.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

OMG! How EXCITING!!! I can't wait to find out! When is your appointment?

Malissa said...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE run straight to the computer to update. ;)
i'm so excited.

Anonymous said...

I want to know how your Chiro tells...I want to know what ours is.