Little R. was watching Cars (as always) downstairs in the living room when daddy said it was time to go upstairs and go to bed.
Going to bed was fine with Little R. as long as we "leave Cars movie on cause I want to watch it when I go to sleep." When he goes to sleep upstairs.... and the movie would still be playing downstairs...
I'm smiling at how his 2-year old mind works.
2 comments:
that is adorable.
I can remember being way older than two and thinking that if I turned the TV off, it would pause right where it was. I always expected to come back to find Scooby Doo still on. Little did I know how ahead of my time I was---TIVO rules in our house. Now I can turn the TV off and it will pause right where it was! :):)
Post a Comment