Aimless Oasis

Welcome to a place to share my aimless thoughts - a place that is an oasis where I can reflect on the routine of life.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas!


Time for family and friends...

Time for magic in a 2 1/2 year old's eyes...

Time to relax and enjoy being with the people I love...

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Dri
I'm pretty low key. I like the simple, beautiful and meaningful things in life.
View my complete profile

Blogs I Read

  • Gal Meets Glam
    Every Outfit I Wore in July
    15 hours ago
  • Kendi Everyday
    The Linen Conundrum
    1 day ago
  • Putting Me Together
    6 Fresh and Easy Outfits for Back to School to Make Mornings Simpler + 40-60% OFF!!!
    1 day ago
  • in residence
    reading lately: June roundup
    4 weeks ago
  • Rachel Held Evans - blog
    Rachel's Health Updates
    7 years ago
  • Two Pretzels
    5 Ways to Eliminate Chaos (What seems to be working for me...)
    7 years ago
  • deliberate.life.spann
    Faith, Hope and Love...she taught us all of those things
    10 years ago
  • It is Well with my Soul...
    Family Time
    12 years ago
  • Got Some Legs
    Why I run: Expectation
    13 years ago
  • SummerK Photography
  • Running Chatter
  • this beautiful struggle
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.