i have my in my desk drawer at work, and attempt to make myself do it at lunch. yeah! how does one start a habit? maybe a post-it note? b/c i do it about once every 8 days. not so good.
I've heard it takes 21 days to create a habit. Apparently I'm not consistent for 21 days on this whole vitamin thing.
I should also try not to press SNOOZE on my alarm clock for 21 days, maybe it would create a new habit that would allow me to get to work on time..... :)
I take my vitamins daily. We all do. It's really quite strange. We have a weekly pill organizer that all of our vitamins fit it. (Even Ellie has one--in fact, she usually reminds us to take them if I haven't passed them out at the beginning of breakfast.) Gotta' love 3 year olds--they know everything.
9 comments:
Note: I do not condone the taking more than one vitamin at once as this cartoon indicates.
I am taking a serious PN vitamin right now, but when that's not necessary I usually do not take one.
I want to, I just forget.
I try to take one every day. Do I really do it every day, no. But I try.
Love that.
And, I have to tell you, I like the new blog setup. For a minute there, I was like - where am I?
:-)
I try to do my vitamin everyday, too. Some days are better than others...
i have my in my desk drawer at work, and attempt to make myself do it at lunch.
yeah! how does one start a habit? maybe a post-it note?
b/c i do it about once every 8 days. not so good.
oh, my friend has a vitamin basket that she gets out every morning at breakfast, then puts it away after breakfast has been eaten. good thought.
I've heard it takes 21 days to create a habit. Apparently I'm not consistent for 21 days on this whole vitamin thing.
I should also try not to press SNOOZE on my alarm clock for 21 days, maybe it would create a new habit that would allow me to get to work on time..... :)
I'd like you to know that since reading this post I have yet to miss a vitamin.
Maybe we just need to blog about the things we want/need to do every day!
Turtle Parade - that's AWESOME! I've missed a few days, but have been doing better too. Here's to starting a habit! :)
I take my vitamins daily. We all do. It's really quite strange. We have a weekly pill organizer that all of our vitamins fit it. (Even Ellie has one--in fact, she usually reminds us to take them if I haven't passed them out at the beginning of breakfast.) Gotta' love 3 year olds--they know everything.
Post a Comment