Thursday, August 9, 2007

Recent Purchases

I found today:

- a pair of leather sandals (on clearance) to wear to work. I've been wearing my leather flip-flops and we're not allowed.... so I found my replacement
- a pair of trouser jeans from B. Moss
- a trapeze sweater in gray and a gorgeous blue mock turtle neck thingie to go under it
- a cotton wrap shirt in a deep burgundy/plum color
- a cordoroy blazer in camel

Still want to find:
- a pair of dress boots that have a heel no higher than 1 1/2 inches and a pointy toe (to be able to wear at tradeshows while on my feet for 9+ hours a day as well as to the office on an average day of work) in brown and black
- business casual pants to wear to work (khakis, another pair of jeans, brown pants, something like that)

I wanted to include pictures, but couldn't figure out how to get them off of the websites and into my blog. Sorry...

Any recent clothing purchases out there we should know about?

2 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I feel as if you should try TJ Maxx for the boots...

Anonymous said...

I got 2 new bras (they were much needed) HA!!
I want new shoes, new pants, new tops, new underwear, new pajamas...ah the list goes on, the checking account does not!