
I have to say, Reece is LOVING it up here. Every time we walk out of our door, he says, "Are we goin' hiking, Mama?" He loves playing at Wilderness Camp, which he has affectionately named, "Nilnerness Tamp" and he is just experiencing everything with a wide open heart and mind, ready for the most fun ever. Everything is an adventure. Everything is exciting. Everything is new. He dances to songs when he wants to at Fireside, he cries when it's too much, he spits things out he doesn't like to eat.
I wonder where we all stop experiencing life in such raw emotion? Is it a culturally forced thing, like you just learn that it's not acceptable, or is it a maturing thing, like your emotions just even out a little bit.
I don't know, but I do know that he is exhausted because he is experiencing everything so truly and honestly. This means his naps are good, which means Mommy gets a good amount of time to blog and read in the afternoon!
1 comment:
sounds like he's having a BLAST! and good question....i would say that things become "socially unacceptable" and we stop experiencing life without inhibitions. hmm......
Post a Comment