
I made a bad decision.
Saturday we worked outside all day long. From 9:30 - 3:00 with a little break for lunch. It was cool(er) in the 70s and the sky was beautiful and blue, not a cloud in it.
I didn't put sunscreen on.
I know. I know.
I know..... I'm paying for it now. Bad.
Any tips on relieving sunburn pain? :(
P.S. This picture is NOT of me. But, I would liken the sunburn on my back to what the picture shows, maybe a little less intense.
6 comments:
As a fellow fair-skinned brunette, I empathize. (We bought a bulk container of aloe vera. It was a good investment.) My mother-in-law swears by witch hazel. When my burns start to fade a little, I try to use a lotion with aloe vera in it.
Soooooo sorry for you right now......
HOLY CRAP - I thought that picture was you.
I'm a huge fan of aloe. Keep it in the fridge. PILE.IT.ON.
Yikes! Don't feel too bad. I burned myself bad the other day when I very uncarefully used spray sunscreen. Bad idea. The parts that I did get though, were nice and white still.
Aloe vera, Aloe vera and more aloe vera. Works very well. Witch hazel is great too but if you have dry or sensitive skin, witch hazel will dry it out. Good luck :) Darn pale skin~!
Know that you can take aspirin for the pain too!!
Geesh!
And I was thinking about you today as I got my own sunburn in the pool. :(
-T
Also, try solarcaine or other burn spray stuff. It's temporary but it works!!
-T
Post a Comment