
I like her. When I had my own cleaning business and spent lots of alone time cleaning other people's houses I watched her talk show in the morning. 10:00 a.m. on ABC. She may be a little in your face, but she is cute, wears cool clothes and jewelry and has good recipes that are quick fixes in the kitchen. Plus, she gives her studio audience a "Snack of the Day." Check Rachel out at The Food Network link to the side of my blog.
Who's your favorite Food Network person? Least favorite?
5 comments:
My friend over at Wrestling Kitties blog LOVES her.
I've never really watched her, nor have I had control over the remote in a long time. However, I still like the Iron Chef Challenge. I also LOVE Giada. (As does C. For obvious reasons.)
Um, yeah. She's basically gorgeous. Although R. thinks she's too fake or something. He says he doesn't like her smile... any input here hubby?
I like watching Rache's 30 Min Meals sometimes but her new talk show, drives me crazy. I also love Giada, she's my favorite. I can't stand Sara Lee (?) nor Paula and Emril...except for his old show
Welcome to my blog, Randa.
I switch between the Oprah and Ellen.
Post a Comment