Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I "heart" Aveda




I love Aveda products - www.aveda.com. They are the only products I've found that feel good on my skin, don't make me break out and are good for and to the environment.




My S-i-L got me hooked, thanks Daryn! (she comments on here sometimes) Now I don't think I'll ever be able to use anything else.




The products I use: Inner Light Concealer (pictured above), Tourmaline Charged Eye Fluid (pictured above - amazing!), powder/foundation, eye shadow, Mosscara, blush, All Sensitive Skin Cleanser, All Sensitive Moisturizer (except in the summer because it doesn't have any sunblock in it), Pure Abundance Shampoo and Conditioner, Hydrating Mask




Really I would use more than those, I just have to fit it into my budget better. If you're looking for a change that's good for the environment - use Aveda.




And - if you want a massage go to Daryn - she massages at The Hair Studio, which is the Aveda salon in my hometown. She's awesome!

No comments: