Saturday, April 14, 2007

Guitar Hero Genius

So, my B-i-L, Matt, posted this U-tube link in the comments section of my blog - but I felt it was worthy of having it's very own entry. It shows a guy playing Guitar Hero on expert level. Watch and admire.

Pay close attention to the fact that he keeps switching the way he presses the guitar buttons, sometimes with his hand over the top of the guitar neck and sometimes under the neck. I don't think I have enough time or desire to get that good. But, kudos to this guy.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua3hZXfNZOE

(I'm sure there's a way for me to actually put the video in this entry because Two Pretzels has as has my hubby - but my hubby isn't home right now so I don't have anyone to ask... so for now you can just click on the link.)

1 comment:

Anna@MetaMusings said...

That cracks me up. Now I completely understand what my kids (aka students) are talking about when they are telling me about this thing. That guy is obviously obsessed.